Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base
- 40,000 brush strokes per minute for powerful cleaning, whitening and plaque removal
- 2-minute smart auto-timer & area-change alert helps you achieve the recommended brushing time
- 3 brushing modes: Clean, Dazzle and Pulse
- Includes 2 Elite Sonic Toothbrush heads Plus 1 Elite Sonic Interdental Toothbrush Head
Dazzlepro Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base, Platinum Edition uses state-of-the-art sonic technology to powerfully remove plaque and debris from teeth and gums. Its replaceable brush heads are specially designed to effectively polish and remove surface stains and give you a brighter smile. Additionally, it offers three brushing modes so that you can customize your oral hygiene needs: Clean gently brushes sensitive areas; Dazzle provides the most powerful and thorough brushing and will be suitable for most users; and Pulse brushes teeth while stimulating and massaging gums, which helps eliminate tartar buildup that can lead to gingivitis.
The Dazzlepro Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base also takes a lot of the “work” out of brushing. First of all, it’s able to blast off all that plaque with 40,000 tiny brush strokes per minute. All you have to do is move the brush head from tooth to tooth and let the bristles do the actual brushing. Secondly, the Dazzlepro Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base automatically shuts off after you’ve brushed for the dentist-recommended two minutes – and seriously, when’s the last time you actually counted to make sure you brushed for the full two minutes? Finally, the American Dental Association recommends brushing your mouth in quadrants – upper right, lower right, upper left, lower left – for 30 seconds each. While you’re brushing, the toothbrush briefly pauses every 30 seconds so you know it’s time to move to the next quadrant.
But those are just the benefits you get from the Dazzlepro Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base while you’re actually using it. The Charging Base also operates as a UV sanitizer for your toothbrush heads. The truth is that hundreds of millions of bacteria and microorganisms live in our mouths, causing tooth decay and gum disease, and these exact bacteria end up on our toothbrushes. However, just 7 minutes under the powerful UV light of the Dazzlepro UV Sanitizing Charging Base after you brush kills 99% of these bacteria, ensuring that your toothbrush is clean and ready and for the next time you use it. To keep your toothbrush protected from germs in between uses, keep your brush head in the sanitizer.
- The Dazzlepro Elite Sonic Toothbrush, Platinum Edition effectively removes plaque, polishes teeth, and brushes away surface stains using 40,000 brush strokes per minute
- The Platinum Edition includes a countertop UV Sanitizing Charging Base which uses germicidal ultraviolet light to kill 99.9% of microorganisms, mold, fungi, and bacteria while your toothbrush is charging
- Three brushing modes to best fit your oral hygiene needs: Clean gently cleans the most sensitive mouths; Dazzle provides the most powerful and thorough brushing; Pulse brushes teeth while stimulating and massaging gums
- Auto shut-off after dentist-recommended 2-minutes of brushing with alerts to change areas every 30 seconds
- Included in box: Rechargeable Brush Handle, UV Sanitizing Charging Base with wall charger and removable drip cup, 2 Elite Sonic Toothbrush Heads, 1 Elite Sonic Interdental Brush Head (to use in place of flossing, or for cleaning braces, crowns, or oddly spaced teeth) and 1 toothbrush cover
How to Use the Dazzlepro Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base
Connect your brush head to the Dazzlepro Elite Sonic Toothbrush Handle and dampen it. Use the Brush Mode button to select your mode. Apply a small amount of toothpaste to the brush head, gently place the toothbrush bristles against your teeth at a slight angle towards your gum line, and press the Power button. Brush for the full two minutes, brushing each quadrant by slowly holding the brush head against each tooth for a few seconds before moving to the next one, letting the bristles do the work. When the Dazzlepro Elite Sonic Toothbrush pauses, it’s time to move to the next quadrant. When the brush shuts off, rinse your brush of any remaining toothpaste, and wipe excess water from both the handle and brush head before placing back in the UV Sanitizer and Charging Base.
To sanitize your brush heads, open the cover of the UV Sanitizer on the Charging Base and place the brush heads over the small pegs at the bottom of the drip cup, ensuring that the bristles of each head are facing the light in the center of the sanitizer. Close the lid to automatically begin the 7-minute sanitization process. Once the process is complete, the sanitizer will automatically shut off.
Charging and Caring for the Dazzlepro Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base
It’s recommended that the Dazzlepro Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base is fully charged prior to the first use. A full charge takes approximately 24 hours and yields about 2 weeks of regular brushing. To maintain full power, store the Dazzlepro Elite Sonic Toothbrush on the Charging Base after each use.
Clean the Toothbrush Handle by wiping with a clean, soft cloth. Wipe off any excess water before charging on the Charging Base. Clean the removable drip cup by lifting it from the UV Sanitizing Compartment and cleaning with water and a mild soap. Ensure it is fully dry before placing it back into the UV Sanitizing Compartment. To clean the Charging Base, unplug the unit before wiping it down with a clean, dry, soft cloth. Rinse brush heads thoroughly after each use and wipe off any excess water before placing in the UV Sanitizing Compartment. Replace brush heads every three months.
Never submerge the Dazzlepro Elite Sonic Toothbrush Handle or UV Sanitizing Charge Base in water, or place it under running water.